Saturday, January 3, 2009

Immune System Transplant?

I would like to make known my official request for an immune system transplant. I must emphasize my great disappointment with mine as I seem to have picked up every bug that has graced our office at work. If they come in thinking about sneezing, in a couple of days I will pick it up. This is very frustrating. Because then I get sick, and I become whiny and wimpy and just want to lay around and then I get angry because I have no energy to do the things I want or need to do, like WRITE!


So, today while I have battled the lethargy, the sniffles, coughing and throat tickling, the bad taste of cough medicines(really, they cannot find a way to make them taste reasonable?) I am sorry to say this is the only writing I have managed to come up with today. I had a great blog planned for today, that I have to postpone. But I digress…in my new lifestyle changes for 2009 I am making my health a bit more of a priority as I realize that the older I get the less I am able to shake things off. *sigh*


Maybe it is truly that I am getting older, but I honestly feel like my body has begun to betray me….nevermind the take-out and unhealthy foods I at times find myself gorging on, or the lack of true exercise I do….Apparently, excercising one’s brain is NOT a form of physical exercise to be counted towards a healthy body. I know…it saddens me as well.


I am off now, to take another pill, blow my nose, and search online for ways to improve upon this immune system that I have been granted. Who knows…maybe I will unwittingly stumble upon the best cure-all for…everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment